Williamsburg Bread from
Rebecca Bodine, Table Leader
2 pkg. crescent rolls
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg, separated
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
4 oz. pecans, chopped
• To form bottom crust, press one package of rolls in bottom of greased 9x13 inch pan, pinching perforations together.
• Beat together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg yolk until creamy and spread over bottom crust.
• Press out remaining rolls to fit pan.
• Cover cheese mixture with top crust.
• Beat egg white slightly and brush over crust.
• Sprinkle topping.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
• Refrigerate when cool.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
CHEESECAKE • 2 blocks cream cheese, softened • 1/2 c. sugar • 2 large eggs • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract • pinch of kosher salt SNICKERD...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...