My mother-in-law made this for day-after-thanksgiving-dessert. DELICIOUS!
Ultimate Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect Gluten-Free dessert. Every "chocoholic" will be "in love" with you after taking just one bite!
1 1/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
5 tablespoons butter; plus butter for ramekins
3 eggs, separated
1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously butter six small ramekins (4 - 4 1/2 oz. size) or custard cups.
2. Over very low heat, in a medium sized saucepan, melt together the chocolate and butter; stirring constantly. As soon as the butter melts, remove from heat. Whisk in the egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
3. Place egg whites in large mixing bowl; beat until foamy. Gradually beat in remaining 2 tablespoons sugar into the whites. Beat just until soft peaks fold over when the beaters are lifted.
4. Stir 1/3 of chocolate-butter mixture into whites mixture. Gently fold in remaining chocolate mixture until completely combined. Divide evenly between ramekins. You can cover them with plastic wrap at this point and refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking.
5. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet so it's easy to pull them out of the hot oven. Bake 10-12 minutes until puffy. The edges will look firm and the center should look a little moist. (Bake 14-16 minutes if refrigerated). Cool 3 minutes.
You can serve your gluten-free Ultimate Chocolate Lava Cakes right in the little ramekins, or run a knife around the edges and invert cakes onto dessert plates. Serve hot with Vanilla Whipped Cream or ice cream.
I've read lots of good reviews http://quality.7mdailynews.com Julie Barker
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...