• 1 pound ground beef, 80% lean
• 4 slices of white bread
• 1 cup milk
• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• 1/3 cup of finely chopped fresh oregano
• 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 eggs, beaten
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
Cook in oil
serve with Rice and tomato sauce
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...