• 3⁄4 cup sugar
• 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 1 egg white
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 1⁄2 cups flour
• 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Combine apple sauce and sugar until well mixed.
• Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
• Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in another bowl. Add gradually to egg mixture.
• Take roughly a tablespoon size portion of dough and place it onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Works best if pressed flat (the dough when making the cookie).
• Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
• Take out of oven and remove from cookie sheet.
• To make the frosting, in an electric mixer preferably, combine powdered sugar and butter and vanilla. Add water according to consistency of frosting.
"Abusers who are aware enough to switch from their abusive behavior to their false mask quickly when there is a witness can choose to...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...