• 3⁄4 cup sugar
• 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 1 egg white
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 1⁄2 cups flour
• 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Combine apple sauce and sugar until well mixed.
• Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
• Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in another bowl. Add gradually to egg mixture.
• Take roughly a tablespoon size portion of dough and place it onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Works best if pressed flat (the dough when making the cookie).
• Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
• Take out of oven and remove from cookie sheet.
• To make the frosting, in an electric mixer preferably, combine powdered sugar and butter and vanilla. Add water according to consistency of frosting.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...