Slow Cooker Casserole
• 1 bag Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes (32 oz)
• 1 lb sausage
• 1 Small Onion diced
• 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 1lb carrots shredded
• 12 Eggs
• 1 cup Milk
• cook and drain sausage
• Add half bag of hash browns to bottom of slow cooker.
• Add half your sausage
• Add half your onions.
• Add half your carrots
• Add half your cheese.
• Add remaining hash browns.
• Add remaining sausage.
• Add remaining onions.
• Add remaining carrots
• Add remaining cheese.
• In a medium sized bowl beat eggs and milk together.
• Pour egg mixture over your casserole.
• Add salt and pepper on top.
• Cook on Low for 4 hours or warm for 8 hours.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...