Slow Cooker Casserole
• 1 bag Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes (32 oz)
• 1 lb sausage
• 1 Small Onion diced
• 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 1lb carrots shredded
• 12 Eggs
• 1 cup Milk
• cook and drain sausage
• Add half bag of hash browns to bottom of slow cooker.
• Add half your sausage
• Add half your onions.
• Add half your carrots
• Add half your cheese.
• Add remaining hash browns.
• Add remaining sausage.
• Add remaining onions.
• Add remaining carrots
• Add remaining cheese.
• In a medium sized bowl beat eggs and milk together.
• Pour egg mixture over your casserole.
• Add salt and pepper on top.
• Cook on Low for 4 hours or warm for 8 hours.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...