Slow Cooker Casserole
• 1 bag Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes (32 oz)
• 1 lb sausage
• 1 Small Onion diced
• 8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 1lb carrots shredded
• 12 Eggs
• 1 cup Milk
• cook and drain sausage
• Add half bag of hash browns to bottom of slow cooker.
• Add half your sausage
• Add half your onions.
• Add half your carrots
• Add half your cheese.
• Add remaining hash browns.
• Add remaining sausage.
• Add remaining onions.
• Add remaining carrots
• Add remaining cheese.
• In a medium sized bowl beat eggs and milk together.
• Pour egg mixture over your casserole.
• Add salt and pepper on top.
• Cook on Low for 4 hours or warm for 8 hours.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...