• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup milk
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
1 hr 20 mins
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.