• Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
• 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
• 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
• 1 1/4 cups ketchup
• 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños (optional)
• 1 tablespoon liquid from pickled jalapeños (optional)
• 8 hamburger buns, toasted
Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return cooked beef to skillet.
Stir in tomatoes, next 3 ingredients, and, if desired, jalapeños and liquid. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve mixture on toasted buns.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...