• Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
• 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
• 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
• 1 1/4 cups ketchup
• 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños (optional)
• 1 tablespoon liquid from pickled jalapeños (optional)
• 8 hamburger buns, toasted
Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return cooked beef to skillet.
Stir in tomatoes, next 3 ingredients, and, if desired, jalapeños and liquid. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve mixture on toasted buns.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...