- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 1 tsp lemon juice concentrate or fresh lemon juice
- 2 quarts or more of strawberries and/or other berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" x 13" pan (I used a glass pan) with butter or coconut oil.
- Make the crust. Combine almond flour, sea salt, 1 cup sugar in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into pan. Bake for 15 minutes and then let cool.
- For the cream cheese layer, whip the whipping cream in a mixing bowl until it's thick and fluffy. Set aside. In a different bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and vanilla together. After it's well-blended, gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spread on the cooled crust.
- To make the berry layer, add water, about 1/2 cup strawberries, gelatin, lemon juice, and a few shakes of sugar to the blender. Blend until well mixed. It should be very thick
- Transfer the berry mixture to a bowl. Slice up the remaining strawberries and add to the blended strawberry mixture. Stir this well, and then spread on top of the cream cheese layer. Chill.