HOT 'N' BUBBLY CAULIFLOWER CHEESE [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
THIS RECIPE IS :
Dairy FreeSoy FreeVegan
• 1/2 head cauliflower, rinsed
• 1/2 cup cashew nuts, soaked 3-8 hours or overnight
• 1/2 onion, diced
• 4 cloves garlic, diced
• 2 sprigs spring onion, diced
• 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
• 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
• 1 tablespoon organic cold-pressed coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil
• 1/2 vegetable stock cube (good quality and sugar-free)
• Pinch of salt
• Clean and rinse your cauliflower and steam for 10 minutes. Place into a pie dish. My dish is 6.5 inches.
• In a small pot on a medium heat, sauté the onion, spring onion and garlic in the coconut oil until golden brown. Add a little water (3-5 tablespoons) as you add the stock cube, ensuring that it dissolves.
• Add the turmeric and salt, turn off the heat and allow to simmer.
• In a blender, add the cashew nuts, and when the onion mixture is cooled down a bit, add it to the nuts, leaving the liquid behind in the pot.
• Add the nutritional yeast and olive oil and blend, slowly adding the flavorful stock water from the pot until a smooth, creamy consistency is reached.
• Place the steamed cauliflower florets into the pie dish and pour over the cheesy sauce, ensuring all is covered.
• Grill for 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Sunday, September 11, 1994
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
CHEESECAKE • 2 blocks cream cheese, softened • 1/2 c. sugar • 2 large eggs • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract • pinch of kosher salt SNICKERD...