Herbed Chicken & Tomatoes
• 8 ounces pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
• 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Basil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Garlic Powder, California
• 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Rosemary, Crushed
• 3 tablespoons flour, divided
• 1 1/2 pounds thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
• 1 1/2 cups Kitchen Basics® Unsalted Chicken Stock
• 2 tablespoons fat free half-and-half
• Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Meanwhile, mix seasonings in shallow dish. Reserve 2 teaspoons. Stir 2 tablespoons of the flour into remaining seasoning mixture in dish. Coat chicken in seasoned flour. Discard any remaining seasoned flour.
• Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken in batches; cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Add additional 1 tablespoon oil as needed. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
• Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Add tomatoes, stock and reserved seasoning mixture; bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in half-and –half. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Serve with pasta.
Ingredients 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so) 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter) 2 T - 1/...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...