Herbed Chicken & Tomatoes
• 8 ounces pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
• 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Basil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Garlic Powder, California
• 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Rosemary, Crushed
• 3 tablespoons flour, divided
• 1 1/2 pounds thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained
• 1 1/2 cups Kitchen Basics® Unsalted Chicken Stock
• 2 tablespoons fat free half-and-half
• Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Meanwhile, mix seasonings in shallow dish. Reserve 2 teaspoons. Stir 2 tablespoons of the flour into remaining seasoning mixture in dish. Coat chicken in seasoned flour. Discard any remaining seasoned flour.
• Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken in batches; cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Add additional 1 tablespoon oil as needed. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
• Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Add tomatoes, stock and reserved seasoning mixture; bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in half-and –half. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Serve with pasta.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
CHEESECAKE • 2 blocks cream cheese, softened • 1/2 c. sugar • 2 large eggs • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract • pinch of kosher salt SNICKERD...