• 1 1/2 cups chicken stock, divided
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
• 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
• 1 pinch ground allspice
• 1 pinch ground paprika
• 1 cup milk
• 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
• Place 1 tablespoon of chicken stock in a saucepan over medium-low heat, and cook and stir the onion and garlic in the broth until they are softened, about 3 minutes. Pour in the rest of the broth and 1/2 cup of milk, and whisk in the salt, black pepper, parsley, lemon pepper seasoning, allspice, and paprika. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and allow to simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Whisk together the remaining milk and the flour until smooth, and whisk the milk mixture into the hot stock mixture. Keep whisking continuously to avoid lumps until the soup comes almost to a boil and thickens.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...