• 1 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
• 3/4 tsp. baking powder
• kosher salt
• 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 3/4 c. granulated sugar
• 2 large eggs, preferably at room temperature
• 3 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 6 tbsp. whole milk
• Easy Chocolate Frosting (recipe link in step 6)
• Rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and set a rack in the upper center. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
• In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until just incorporated.
• With the mixer on low speed, add half the flour mixture, then the milk, followed by the remaining flour mixture.
• Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with paper liners. Fill each 3/4 of the way with batter (for ease, use a heaping 3-tablespoon cookie or ice cream scoop).
• Bake, rotating pan 180 degrees after 15 minutes, until a cake tester or wooden skewer inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a baking rack. Let cool completely.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
CHEESECAKE • 2 blocks cream cheese, softened • 1/2 c. sugar • 2 large eggs • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract • pinch of kosher salt SNICKERD...