• 1 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
• 3/4 tsp. baking powder
• kosher salt
• 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 3/4 c. granulated sugar
• 2 large eggs, preferably at room temperature
• 3 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 6 tbsp. whole milk
• Easy Chocolate Frosting (recipe link in step 6)
• Rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and set a rack in the upper center. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
• In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium-high speed, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until just incorporated.
• With the mixer on low speed, add half the flour mixture, then the milk, followed by the remaining flour mixture.
• Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with paper liners. Fill each 3/4 of the way with batter (for ease, use a heaping 3-tablespoon cookie or ice cream scoop).
• Bake, rotating pan 180 degrees after 15 minutes, until a cake tester or wooden skewer inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a baking rack. Let cool completely.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...