• 1 pound ground beef (80% lean)
• 2 cups fresh salsa
• 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 cups hot water
• 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
• 1 cup milk
• 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into cubes
• 4 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• Add all ingredients to list
• Heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
• Return skillet to heat. Stir salsa, taco seasoning mix, and black pepper into the beef; simmer the mixture until hot, about 5 minutes.
• Stir water, macaroni, and milk into the beef mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, place a cover on the skillet, and simmer the mixture until the pasta is tender, about 10 minutes.
• Stir cheese food and Cheddar cheese into the pasta mixture; cook until the cheese melts completely, 5 to 7 minutes.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...