• 1 pound ground beef (80% lean)
• 2 cups fresh salsa
• 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 cups hot water
• 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
• 1 cup milk
• 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into cubes
• 4 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• Add all ingredients to list
• Heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
• Return skillet to heat. Stir salsa, taco seasoning mix, and black pepper into the beef; simmer the mixture until hot, about 5 minutes.
• Stir water, macaroni, and milk into the beef mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, place a cover on the skillet, and simmer the mixture until the pasta is tender, about 10 minutes.
• Stir cheese food and Cheddar cheese into the pasta mixture; cook until the cheese melts completely, 5 to 7 minutes.
"Abusers who are aware enough to switch from their abusive behavior to their false mask quickly when there is a witness can choose to...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...