Spinach, Sausage, and Cheese Strata (serves 4):
• 3 links Italian sausage (I used hot)
• 6 ounces fresh spinach (you can use frozen, too, but I love fresh best)
• 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
• 1 T unsalted butter
• 1 t salt
• 1/2 T black pepper
• 1/4 t nutmeg
• 4 C cubed French or Italian bread (1/2 lb.)
• 1 C freshly grated cheese
• 1.5 C milk
• 5 large eggs
• 1 T dijon mustard
Cook at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...