Spinach, Sausage, and Cheese Strata (serves 4):
• 3 links Italian sausage (I used hot)
• 6 ounces fresh spinach (you can use frozen, too, but I love fresh best)
• 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
• 1 T unsalted butter
• 1 t salt
• 1/2 T black pepper
• 1/4 t nutmeg
• 4 C cubed French or Italian bread (1/2 lb.)
• 1 C freshly grated cheese
• 1.5 C milk
• 5 large eggs
• 1 T dijon mustard
Cook at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...