• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 6 potatoes - peeled and cubed
• 2 pounds smoked sausage, sliced
• 1 onion, sliced
• 2 green bell peppers, chopped
• Add all ingredients to list
• Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the potatoes in the skillet, cover and simmer, turning occasionally, until potatoes are almost tender and a little browned, about 10 minutes.
• Stir in the sausage, onion and peppers. Cover and cook for about 5 more minutes, or until onion and peppers are to desired tenderness.
"Abusers who are aware enough to switch from their abusive behavior to their false mask quickly when there is a witness can choose to...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...