PREP 15 MINS
COOK 40 MINS
• 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1⁄2cup olive oil
• 1teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
• 1teaspoon garlic powder
• Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
• Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
• Cut 4 10" squares of heavy-duty foil.
• Pour 1 tbsp oil on each sheet of foil- spread to cover foil.
• Place chicken on foil squares.
• Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
• Fold and seal foil.
• Place foil packs on cookie sheet.
• Bake for 40 minutes.
• Serve chicken from foil packets.
• Be careful when opening- steam is trapped inside.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...