PREP 15 MINS
COOK 40 MINS
• 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1⁄2cup olive oil
• 1teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
• 1teaspoon garlic powder
• Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
• Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
• Cut 4 10" squares of heavy-duty foil.
• Pour 1 tbsp oil on each sheet of foil- spread to cover foil.
• Place chicken on foil squares.
• Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
• Fold and seal foil.
• Place foil packs on cookie sheet.
• Bake for 40 minutes.
• Serve chicken from foil packets.
• Be careful when opening- steam is trapped inside.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...