PREP 15 MINS
COOK 40 MINS
• 4boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1⁄2cup olive oil
• 1teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
• 1teaspoon garlic powder
• Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
• Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
• Cut 4 10" squares of heavy-duty foil.
• Pour 1 tbsp oil on each sheet of foil- spread to cover foil.
• Place chicken on foil squares.
• Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
• Fold and seal foil.
• Place foil packs on cookie sheet.
• Bake for 40 minutes.
• Serve chicken from foil packets.
• Be careful when opening- steam is trapped inside.
"Abusers who are aware enough to switch from their abusive behavior to their false mask quickly when there is a witness can choose to...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...