• 1 (14.75 ounce) can canned salmon
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together.
• Make into patties. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
• In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan. Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...