• 1 (14.75 ounce) can canned salmon
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together.
• Make into patties. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon.
• In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan. Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
CHEESECAKE • 2 blocks cream cheese, softened • 1/2 c. sugar • 2 large eggs • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract • pinch of kosher salt SNICKERD...