• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup butter
• 3 large eggs
• 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup cake flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or as desired
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
• Beat sugar, butter, and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add pumpkin and mix well. Beat milk, flour, and baking powder into pumpkin mixture until smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
• Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...