• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup butter
• 3 large eggs
• 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup cake flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or as desired
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
• Beat sugar, butter, and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add pumpkin and mix well. Beat milk, flour, and baking powder into pumpkin mixture until smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
• Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...