• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup butter
• 3 large eggs
• 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup cake flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or as desired
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
• Beat sugar, butter, and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add pumpkin and mix well. Beat milk, flour, and baking powder into pumpkin mixture until smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
• Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Easy, tasty shrimp boil dinners baked or grilled in foil with homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce. Author: Tiffany Rec...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...