• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup shredded veg
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
• Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
• In another bowl, stir together the butter, egg, milk, veg and garlic until well blended. Mix the flour mixture into the milk mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring between additions, until the flour mixture is incorporated. Fold in the Cheddar cheese and pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
• Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow muffins to cool slightly before removing from muffin cups; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Ingredients 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so) 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter) 2 T - 1/...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...