• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup shredded veg
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
• Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
• In another bowl, stir together the butter, egg, milk, veg and garlic until well blended. Mix the flour mixture into the milk mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring between additions, until the flour mixture is incorporated. Fold in the Cheddar cheese and pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
• Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow muffins to cool slightly before removing from muffin cups; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...