Saturday, February 04, 2017
snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
• 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 c. sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
• pinch of kosher salt
• 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
• 1 c. sugar
• 1/2 c. brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
• cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
• Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
• Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
• Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
• Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
• Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely until slicing into square.
I've read lots of good reviews http://quality.7mdailynews.com Julie Barker
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...