Saturday, February 04, 2017
snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
• 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 c. sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
• pinch of kosher salt
• 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
• 1 c. sugar
• 1/2 c. brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
• cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
• Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
• Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
• Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
• Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
• Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely until slicing into square.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...