Saturday, February 04, 2017
snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
• 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 c. sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
• pinch of kosher salt
• 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
• 1 c. sugar
• 1/2 c. brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
• cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
• Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
• Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
• Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
• Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
• Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely until slicing into square.
"Abusers who are aware enough to switch from their abusive behavior to their false mask quickly when there is a witness can choose to...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...