• 1 pie crust (I use Pillsbury)
• 3tablespoons butter
• 1small onion, chopped
• 1cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
• 1garlic clove (pressed, using garlic press)
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
• salt & pepper
• Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
• Press pie crust into 9" pie pan.
• Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
• Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft - add salt & pepper to taste - set aside.
• In medium mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk.
• Spread shredded cheese in bottom of pie crust.
• Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust.
• Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese.
• Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. If crust starts to get too brown - cover edges with tin-foil.
• Slice & serve.
Ingredients 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so) 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter) 2 T - 1/...
1000+ Lexiles 11 Planets: A new view of the solar system by David Aguilar [J 523. 2 AGU] What’s it all about? An updated ov...
Nonfiction: Listen to the Squawking CHicken, Elaine Lui Bluebird, Women and the New Psychology of Happiness, Ariel Gore Turn around ...
Most abusive people don't behave abusively all the time or even most of the time. Real abuse is sporadic, intermittent, occasional, t...