• 1 pie crust (I use Pillsbury)
• 3tablespoons butter
• 1small onion, chopped
• 1cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
• 1garlic clove (pressed, using garlic press)
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
• salt & pepper
• Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
• Press pie crust into 9" pie pan.
• Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
• Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft - add salt & pepper to taste - set aside.
• In medium mixing bowl - whisk together the eggs & milk.
• Spread shredded cheese in bottom of pie crust.
• Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust.
• Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese.
• Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. If crust starts to get too brown - cover edges with tin-foil.
• Slice & serve.
A Blonde in Africa (Resnick Library of African Adventures) by Laura Resnick A Blot in the 'Scutcheon, by Robert Br...
MY LIEWE KOKKENENNETJIE Woorde: Tradisioneel Musiek: S.A. Volkswysie; verwerk: PIERRE MALAN Ek was eenmaal 'n wewenaar van by d...
Saint Emma 19 April or 3 December The name Emma has a long and intricate history of evolution beginning with medieval versions of co...