- 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter)
- 2 T - 1/4 cup cocoa powder (more = richer taste)
- 1Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- 2In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, nut butter and cocoa powder and mix very well.
- 3Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
- For a smoother batter, add all the ingredients into a blender and blend well.
- For the best texture, enjoy refrigerated.